On the lower right corner of the product's label you can find a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone to see the English description of the product
Cheese culture blends for making closed-dough Alpine style cheeses and cheeses with irregular holes can be made in high quality.
For the preparation of such cheeses, we recommend e.g. Óvári, Ilmici, Tilsiti, Comte, Gruyère, etc.
Mesophilic and thermophilic acidifying aroma producing-textura-forming bacteria in optimal proportions to produce high-quality Alpine cheeses and semi-hard cheeses with irregular holes.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckeii subsp bulgaricus
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp thermophilus
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis
- Inulin (plant fiber)
- Bacterial carrier: lactose, saccharose, maltodextrin
Storage: -18°C to +4°C
If you store it in a freezer, place it in room temperature for one hour before use.
We recommend rouge culture to treat the rind of cheeses »»»
Capsulated: recommended for 10 litres of milk per capsule.
Available in bulk for 500 or 1000 litres of milk
The product is stirred and packaged in our packaging plant.