Feta, Raclette, Cheddar cheese culture - YoBiotik - 5 pcs
On the lower right corner of the product's label you can find a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone to see the English description of the product
Feta - Raclette - Cheddar cheeses culture
It is a mixture of mesophilic and thermophilic acidifying and aroma-forming bacteria. During their maturation cycle, almost no carbon dioxide is formed, so it is recommended primarily for closed cheeses such as feta, raclette and cheddar cheese.
Use: pull the capsule apart and dissolve the culture in a little lukewarm water or milk. Then add this solution to the milk and mix thoroughly.
Culture rate: 1 capsule is recommended for 10 litres of milk.
- inulin (vegetable fiber)
- bacterial carrier: lactose
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris