On the lower right corner of the product's label you can find a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone to see the English description of the product
Natural rennet enzyme 210 IMCU
Expires: July 2022
Natural rennet enzyme extract from calf abomasum. It provides excellent curds and maximum yield. It supports and strengthens the microflora of cheese. The natural calf enzyme remaining in the cheese is involved in the enzymatic processes, this is the second cycle of the renational enzyme. At this stage too, it adds to the character of cheese taste and smell.
It can be used for fresh cheeses, pasta filata cheeses and ripened cheeses.
Chymosin content: 81-86%
Clotting capacity: 210 IMCU International Milk-Clotting Units /gram
- for mixed curd cheeses: 1-2ml / 10 litres milk
- for fresh, non-reheated cheeses 1.3 - 2.7 ml / 10 litres milk
- semi-hard post heated cheeses: 1.8 - 2.5 ml / 10 litres of milk
- cheddar and Italian type postheated cheeses: 2 - 2.5 ml /10 litres of milk-
- parenyica, mozzarella, and other pasta filata cheeses: 2.5 - 3.1 ml / 10 litres of milk
Storage: in the refrigerator, from 0 °C to 8 °C
sodium benzoate, kitchen salt